Salary: Scale 3, points 14-17, term time only £14,985 to £15,848 pro rata (32.5 Hours per week, 7:30a.m. – 3:30p.m., Term Time Only)
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated practitioners to help shape our Foundation Stage and make our brand new school outstanding. This is a unique opportunity to help start something from scratch and really make your mark!
Closing Date for Applications: 3rd July 2015
Interviews: w/c 6th July 2015
Position Available: 1st September 2015
We are looking for individuals to join our friendly team who are ready to share their enthusiasm and who, above all, are passionate about Early Years education and the opportunities a good quality school experience can provide all children.
Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
- A positive and innovative working environment
- High quality, personalised professional development
- Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of a school from its infancy
- Creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Valuable support from a strong network of Trust schools
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon, 3rd July 2015